The outlook is a web mailing service or kind of system that has been developed by Microsoft. This system is an essential requirement to send mail. Did you also face the error of Outlook Is Missing In QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences?
Basically, if you try you to configure QuickBooks Desktop to transfer any email, and dramatically you get a notice that your QuickBooks desktop is missing some of the users’ email preferences. So this error arises when you use an Outlook version that is older or due to any other possible reasons.
Therefore, in today’s article, we will discuss some common issues and their solutions, which may solve your Outlook is missing in the QuickBooks desktop problem for guarantee.
Reasons behinds the error Outlook Is Missing In QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences
Suppose you tried to set your QuickBooks Send Forms preference to Microsoft Outlook, but it is not even listed as an option. What can you do now? There are so many different reasons behinds the error why Microsoft Outlook may not be an option for your specific edition of QuickBooks Desktop.
All of the most common reasons are listed below. Later we wild discuss remedial steps to resolve these reasons. Make sure to close your QuickBooks software (if possible) before undertaking any steps to resolve the issue. After the successful completion of each solution, open QuickBooks, and try to set it to use Outlook.
- When the outlook is not selected as the preferred email program in Internet Explorer, then you might face this error.
- This is also a possible reason that you are utilizing an older click to run the version of your Microsoft Office.
- The problem or issue is there with the older Microsoft Office Click-to-Run version. The older Office does not support a lot of programs including the one and only QuickBooks Desktop. So in order to get smooth operations Update QuickBooks Desktop To Latest Release Version as well as Click to Run the latest version.
- Another reason for the occurrence of this error is that you have not set up your profile in Microsoft Outlook.
- There is a possibility that your QuickBooks is hosted on the Cloud-based pattern but the service provider does not have the office installed on their application where the QuickBooks has to host.
- Even when the Outlook is not set as a default program then you can also get this error.
- If your Windows WIN.INI document is not properly configured then you might face this error.
How to solve the error Outlook Is Missing In QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences
A lot of methods are there by which you can troubleshoot this error. You can contact our QuickBooks Support team at any time to fix the issue in a quick way. We are listed the top 5 methods to resolve the error Outlook Is Missing In QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences:
Solution 1: Edit your mail profile in Windows
- Start the solution by closing your QuickBooks.
- Move to the Windows Start menu, and type the Control Panel.
- Choose the option of Control Panel, now type Mail in the Search control panel field.
- Again tap on the Mail option, then select the Show Profiles.
- Make sure to mark the option Always use this profile checkbox, then hit on the OK button.
- Now again open the QuickBooks, then restart the setup Outlook for email.
Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks and Office
Sometimes thsi error needs a clean install of QuickBooks and office from your PC to fix the error Outlook Is Missing In QuickBooks Desktop Send Forms Preferences. You just have to uninstall your QuickBooks software and office from your computer and after its complete uninstallation process, reinstall both software again.
Make sure to install the 64-bit version of Outlook because it will help to fix the issue. In case you are not sure whether your computer supports the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Outlook, then do check out the guide from Microsoft.
Solution 3: Configure Microsoft Outlook properly within Internet Explorer
- Go to the Internet Explorer, select the option tools.
- Now select the Internet Options, then click on the Program Tab.
- From the bottom of the window, hit on the Set Programs.
- Then press the option for Setting your default programs.
- Now select the Outlook 365.
- Then choose the section of Set this program as a default and click on the OK button.
- Again hit the option for Set program access and computer defaults.
- From here go for the option of Microsoft Windows.
- Hit the drop-down arrow and choose the option Use my current Microsoft e-mail program.
- At last press on the OK button.
Solution 4: Running Detect and Repair in Outlook
Once your Outlook is repaired and successfully followed the solutions 1,2 and 3, try these solutions again. And if it is not working then please contact the Tariffnotch QuickBooks Technical Support team on repairing Outlook.
Solution 5: Resolving with Microsoft
Keep in mind that this process is only intended for the system administrator or IT professional. This solution includes the process to edit the registry, which, in case not done correctly could result in serious and large damage to your device. So please do not try yourself if you are not a professional.
If the error remains unsolved, the Outlook registry key may be harmed or damaged. Immediately contact your system administrator or trusted IT professional for a quick solution.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Errors
With the help of the above top 5 solution, you can surely fix the Outlook issue in QuickBooks. In case you are not able to fix this problem then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1-888-909-2511 for getting technical assistance from our well-certified experts. We are available 24×7 to fix all issues related to QuickBooks or other products. You never need to disturb your workflow due to these issues, we are always there to resolve it.