YES!! there are because QuickBooks takes care of it customer in the best way possible. Here’s something you can do
If you want to send the same invoice to multiple customers, then
- Select the Menu button (it is the button with three vertical dots). You would find this button next to the invoice that you want to send to multiple customers.
- After that, select Duplicate invoice for multiple customers.
- Then a window will pop open. In that window, you have to search for all the customers to whom you want to send the invoices. Select their respective names.
- After selecting all the desired customer names, click on Next.
- You will see that the Invoices for each customer will appear as rows in the Multiple Invoices window. If needed, you can edit them individually.
If you want to send the multiple invoices to single customers, then
- Go to the File menu, then select Send Forms…
- Using the checkbox, select all the forms you want to send.
- At the bottom of the box, select the checkbox for Combine forms to a recipient in one email.
- Select Send Now.