As we know QuickBooks is the most valuable software for solo enterpneor or small to medium sizes businesses. But what can you do when your QuickBooks Has Stopped Working, QuickBooks Is Not Responding Or Won’t Open anymore? This is the situation where you need a clear cut solution to save your time and money. A single loss of your data due to ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ error can disbalance your accounting or financial data. However, you don’t have to take that much stress because we are here to take your burden and give you a smooth version of your QuickBooks software.
It might happen sometimes that when you try to open your QuickBooks Desktop software, it shows you an error message like given below. Sometimes it does not show this message but stopped working or Won’t Opening. This is one of the annoying errors reported by many QuickBooks users. In this blog, you will get the solution to tackle this error without loosing your important data. Although, here we are to provide the best QuickBooks support to solve the problem of QuickBooks Has Stopped Working, QuickBooks Is Not Responding Or Won’t Open.
Cases that are responsible for QuickBooks has stopped working, QuickBooks is not responding or won’t open
A lot of reasons are responsible for this error to happen with your QuickBooks Desktop. Some of the reasons are listed below that are mostly responsible for the cause of this error. In short, ‘QuickBooks is not responding’ error happens in case :
- When your hard drive has damaged or corrupted
- The name of your company is too long
- In case your system resources are less than the requirements
- The version of your Windows Operating System is outdated or damaged
- Incomplete or incorrect installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- If your QBWUSER.INI file is corrupted or damaged
How does your system react if your QuickBooks is not responding
The list of problems is very long in case your QuickBooks is not responding. These are common issues you will face:
- Your QuickBooks is not working or not responding
- You are not able to open QuickBooks
- QuickBooks software is not online
- Your QuickBooks is getting freeze
- The multi-user mode of your QuickBooks is not working
- You are not able to open or back up your company file
- The system is responding slowly or getting shut down
What To Do!!!!!!
We have the idea that it is a frustrating time for you and want a quick resolution for this error. Here we will tell you about some working steps to fix your QuickBooks error and keep your accounting on track. So let’s make your QuickBooks software working again by following the below solutions. We hope you will definitely get a solution from below. In case you are still facing the error, contact our experts for 100% surety to fix this problem. They are always available to help you with any query related to QuickBooks.
Run ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Quick Fix my Program is an amazing tool that comes with QuickBooks Tool Hub. Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub and run the tool Quick Fix my Program to solve this error. You can get the whole download and installation process of QuickBooks Tool Hub from the link QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118.
To run the tool Quick Fix my Program, follow the below steps. Remember when you will run this tool, it will close any open processes that are running behind QuickBooks. This process will give you a quick repair of your program to resolve the error.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub from your system.
- You will get a section of Program Problems, click on it.
- Now choose the option for Quick Fix my Program.
- Then start your QuickBooks Desktop and open your file.
Reboot the system and Restart your QuickBooks
This is an unexpected solution for this huge error. However, it has been seen that this technique works well in some conditions. Reboot your system and then restart your QuickBooks file to check if it works well. If still showing the same problem and error then move to the next solution.
Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a powerful solution for various common error occurs while using QuickBooks software. This tool will diagnose the error and fix it without taking manual help. All this is done automatically with Microsoft elements QuickBooks program utilizes. Here is the step to run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
- Go to the QuickBooks Tool Hub and open it.
- From the QuickBooks Tool Hub, click on the Installation Issues option.
- Here you have to select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
It will run and start to diagnose and repair the issue. You have to keep patience while performing these steps as it may take up to 20 minutes. Once the repairing process finishes, restart your system. Hopefully, this process will solve your problem. You can also try the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool to tackle the error.
Rename your QBWUSER.INI file
In case your QBWUSER.INI file is damaged, this can create error QuickBooks Has Stopped Working, QuickBooks Is Not Responding, Or Won’t Open. So one of the easiest solutions in this condition is to change the name of your QBWUSER.INI file. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your QBWUSER.INI file from the folder it has been saved.
- Right-click on the QBWUSER.INI file and choose the option Rename.
- Change the name by adding something at the end of the file like QBWUSER.INI.h1.
- Then restart your QuickBooks Desktop.
Use Clean Install Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Clean Install Too will rename your old install folders of QuickBooks that make it possible to troubleshoot the errors that are cooperating with these folders. Here are the steps to use this tool to fix the error:
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub from your system.
- Select the Installation Issues option from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Choose the option Clean Install Tool, and press the OK button.
- Here you need to select the version of your QuickBooks and product.
- Then click on the Continue button.
- You will get a message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location.” Now click on the OK option.
Make a new user account in your Windows
In case your Windows installation has been damaged then also you can get this error. So here you just need to create a new user account in your Windows. This might resolve the proper going through your system.
looking for assistance?
In case you are still not able to get the right solution and looking for assistance. You can always connect with our QuickBooks online Support Team at +1-844-858-1917. Our in house proAdviser will definitely help you to resolve your errors and queries without wasting your time. Our QuickBooks experts are certified with intuit certification and have good knowledge and experience. Call to our toll-free number and avail the best error resolution from one of our experts. Comment down below, if you want more information on this topic.